Sign in to follow this  
imwy2cool

Flickr RSS

imwy2cool

I've noticed that there are several other posts like this that are all having the same issue; the flicker images are NOT being pulled. I know this plugin is not actually a part of the theme, but when the theme is purchased the functionality is expected. I have searched for hours and hours and tried every fix I can find. Please look into this. I have created a page that is hidden from my navigation so that you can see it. I've disabled the other pages that did have the carousel page template. http://www.westerntimberframe.com/flicker-rss/

imwy2cool

Okay I have solved this. :-) At least it works for me with WordPress 2.9.2 iBlogPro theme Replace this code in flickrrss.php 'if(preg_match('', $item['description'],$imgUrlMatches)) { continue; } $baseurl = str_replace("_m.jpg", "", $imgUrlMatches[1]);' With: '// Hack to switch regular expression for 2.9.2 $pattern = ''; if(!preg_match($pattern, $item['description'], $imgUrlMatches)) { continue; } $url_array = explode(' ',$imgUrlMatches[1]); $baseurl = str_replace("_m.jpg", "", $url_array[0]);' You'll find it around line 150. It's NOT perfect as it is a hack, but at least my images are working now. I hope it works for you.

imwy2cool

Okay I have solved this. :-) At least it works for me with WordPress 2.9.2 iBlogPro theme Replace this code in flickrrss.php 'if(preg_match('', $item['description'],$imgUrlMatches)) { continue; } $baseurl = str_replace("_m.jpg", "", $imgUrlMatches[1]);' With: '// Hack to switch regular expression for 2.9.2 $pattern = ''; if(!preg_match($pattern, $item['description'], $imgUrlMatches)) { continue; } $url_array = explode(' ',$imgUrlMatches[1]); $baseurl = str_replace("_m.jpg", "", $url_array[0]);' You'll find it around line 150. It's NOT perfect as it is a hack, but at least my images are working now. I hope it works for you.

imwy2cool

Okay I have solved this. :-) At least it works for me with WordPress 2.9.2 iBlogPro theme Replace this code in flickrrss.php

if(preg_match('', $item['description'],$imgUrlMatches)) {
						continue;
					}
					$baseurl = str_replace("_m.jpg", "", $imgUrlMatches[1]);
With:
// Hack to switch regular expression for 2.9.2
					$pattern = '';

if(!preg_match($pattern, $item['description'], $imgUrlMatches)) {

continue;
					}

$url_array = explode(' ',$imgUrlMatches[1]);
					$baseurl = str_replace("_m.jpg", "", $url_array[0]);

You'll find it around line 150. It's NOT perfect as it is a hack, but at least my images are working now. I hope it works for you.

imwy2cool

Here is a link to the fix:

At least this worked for me. I don't know why on this one I had to change it and on my other sites it still works. Same host, same everything. Who knows. I tried every other fix I could find and I finally changed the plugin myself and it started working. Good luck