Sign in to follow this  
cas45

Navigation background flickers

cas45

My problem is if you roll off the main navigation slowly the background color changes. I have not been able to find the right piece of CSS to fix it. You can see it here.

kastelic

Wow this was a tough one. By timing a print screen just right I was able to capture a screenshot of the effect happening and determined that the white background is of color #f1f1f1. Having found that nowhere in any of the theme files I looked in design control and there it was under Secondary Site Element Colors - Box Color - Secondary Site Elements. Not sure if this will work but try setting that to none or transparent and see if that fixes the problem.

cshoffmann

@Jimmy, I tried to do that in Design Control, but could not get it to work. I think you are saying like me that we don't know what tag that rule falls under. Is that right? If so should we escalate this topic?

cas45

Thanks guys I found the problem. It was located in this line of dynamic code"

.main_nav .main-nav li a:hover, #wp-calendar thead th, #buddypress-page #object-nav, .item-avatar a, .comment blockquote, #grandchildnav .current_page_item a, #grandchildnav li a:hover, #grandchildnav .current_page_item  ul li a:hover, #carousel .carousel_text, pagination .wp-pagenavi a, #pagination .wp-pagenavi .current, #pagination .wp-pagenavi .extend, .sf-menu li:hover, .sf-menu li.sfHover, #featurenav a, #feature-footer span.playpause, .content-pagination .cp-num, .content-pagination a:hover .cp-num, ins{background:#F1F1F1;}

Now just have to crush the IE issues.