Sign in to follow this  
kevinobrien

Looking for a PP Expert with Design Skills

kevinobrien

Not sure this is the right place to post this, but am interested in someone that would like to moonlight their web skills. I run an Inbound Marketing company that includes new web site development and I would like to base the platform on Pagelines so that our non-technical team can get it most of the way. Where we are going to need help is in the CSS, design and implementation of the design. What I don't want is to have all of these webs sites looking the same! Our marketing staff will then be utilizing WP for content generation, blog maintenance and other content marketing activities. Keep in mind that these are not huge projects and will only likely involve a few hours per web site. We plan on sizing up the budget for each site as we go, but for now, it's low budget sites. That will change. We have 3 web sites in the queue and have another 3 proposals pending. If you are interested, please email me at kevin@echogravity.com and add links to sites you have built. I also need a rate range for your services. Ideally, since we fix price the web sites, I want to have a fixed price fee from you. Thanks!