Sign in to follow this  
Gavin_

box title css styling help needed

Gavin_

Hi everyone I'd have modified the box css styling using the custom code and just need a hand getting the last bit done. as you can see here http://79.170.44.78/atabdemo.org.uk/ the H3 title has some pretty nifty styling but i would like for the background color to stretch to the full width of the box and fill the space above as well. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

arretx

I just accomplished this with your site by changing .fboxinfo padding to zero. #boxes .dcol-pad padding to zero. .fboxes p padding to 5px. However, it's only affecting the middle box.

Gavin_

thanks - i tried your code but it had little effect. however i solved the padding between the boxes problem with .dcol_2 { margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 10px; } .dcol_3 { margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 10px; } now just need to get the title thing...

Gavin_

actually - apologies - when i bracketed your code it did work thank you just need to tweak the padding a little .

Gavin_

although the operator is not quite right as it removes the padding from the text content as well... hmmmm.... any ideas?

cshoffmann

Add this to your custom code: .fboxes p { padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px; } Think clockwise (padding: top right bottom left;) or simplier: .fboxes p { padding: 10; }