Sign in to follow this  
gecrscm

Sidebar Formatting Question

gecrscm

I have a left sidebar widget with code for a sign up list, etc that is not showing up properly. www.drgreganderson.com There is supposed to be a space between the "sign up" button and the "subscribe in iTunes" image, but Platform Pro is stripping out the formatting. It should look like this: http://www.chirocenterbloomington.com/ This is another site using the same code. On all the sites where this is being used, the objects are centered in the sidebar. Is there a way to fix this in mine?

ricardo

Hi Gregory! You can add the space by adding the following to your custom css code: #cnw_aweber { margin-bottom: 20px; } As for being aligned in the center, I don't see that on the other site but if you want that just add "text-align: center;" (without the quotes) to the code above after the semicolon. Ricardo

gecrscm

Thanks Ricardo... I added the custom css code you suggested #cnw_aweber { margin-bottom: 20px; } ...but it made no changes... still looks the same.

ricardo

Ah! Just saw now that your widgets are not true individual widgets! It's a javascript that's including them all together there. I guess your best option would be to modify the source but first you can try to force the margin. Increase the margin and add !important to your class definition like this: margin-bottom: 40px !important;