Sign in to follow this  
leannenicole

Using Platform Pro and Eco Pro Together

leannenicole

I bought Platform Pro, and I thought when I first bought them that I could install Platform Pro on my site, then overlay Eco Pro on top of it to get it to look like Eco Pro, and still use the functionality of Platform Pro to edit the site (essentially I thought Eco Pro could function like a skin on top of Platform Pro). I'd still like to make my site look like Eco Pro, but use Platform Pro as the back end and leverage its functionality and flexibility. Is there any way to do this via CSS or pre-packaged templates? Thanks!

cmunns

This will be 100% possible, but not yet. It's on our agenda to update EcoPro as a child theme

leannenicole

Thanks Adam! Any idea on timeline?

Jens

Hi Adam, It sounds good that it is in your agenda. Could you outline some estimates on when your different themes will become child themes? Thank you!

Jens

Ah,- I noticed that this was addressed to be done about 6 months ago with Station Pro,- I mean it was also said it was in the agenda... However,- even though you are likely to have very good reasons to take your time,- it would be helpful to your members to outline what and WHEN we could expect progress in this matter..?

aemillerco

This would really be great. We want the look of eco pro too, but with the functionality of platform pro.

Jens

Chris, It should not take long :-) - remember Pagelines':

The First Rule If you are a new customer of PageLines, it's time we introduce you to the first rule. The first rule of PageLines is that you come first. We truly appreciate your business and support.