Sign in to follow this  
taprice

Right sidebar now below main column

taprice

Trying to update the stylesheet of a too-long dormant blog with Platform. Everything was going great, until I changed the color of the links under the "Design Control" section of the interface. Suddenly my right sidebar appears below the main, center column. www.afrolicofmyown.com It looks like the main column is wider than it was, but I'm not certain of that. Not sure why a change of link color would do that. I'm still running the trial version of Platform and trying decide if I want to buy the Pro vesion. Frankly, I was hoping Platform would help me avoid headaches like these.

cmunns

There were layout issues in the past. THey should all be fixed by now. Try resetting the layout

taprice

How do I reset the layout? Do I have to click "Restore Settings" on the "Global Options" page? Won't that meant that I'll have redo all the changes I made to the template? I downloaded this template yesterday, so I assume it's the latest version.

kgstew

Inside of the layout editor there is an option for resetting the layout without resetting the global settings.