Sign in to follow this  
monkeyman

Sidebar Handeling

monkeyman

Hi There. I have a question about the sidebar. currently its handeld by platform pro. Unfortionatly i do not like the sidebar management. I prefer to use a plugin called (Display widgets). How do i remove the sidebar functions so the plugin can take effect! Thanks!

cmunns

Just use one widget area then. E.G Primary Sidebar (make sure it's active in the template setup for SIDEBAR 1)

monkeyman

Hi Adam, Thanks for your help! Yes it does seem to work. However it does not seem to work for the posts page. How do i control that sidebar? I tryed everything... the sidebar items wont show. Let me know, Tim

Kate

Hey Tim, On the posts page, there is a sidebar, but not with the correct items. Is that correct?

monkeyman

Yes there is an empty space but the sidebar wont disply. Please let me know how i can add items. Thanks, tim

studio8c

Hi Tim, Try to drag in some widgets from the WP widget menu here you can find all the sidebars from the PP theme. Cheers Dennis

catrina

+1 for Dennis. Tim, if the solution Dennis provided still doesn't work out for you, let us know.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse