Sign in to follow this  
catchjorge1

WhiteHousePro2 missing Stylesheet

catchjorge1

I tried to install WhitehousePro2 on a fresh Wordpress installation and it did not install successfully. I re-download from your site, I then cleared my folders of any previous Pagelines installations and when I tried to reinstall again now, the following message appears: Unpacking the package??¦ Installing the theme??¦ Theme installed successfully. Warning: fopen(/home1/callerid/public_html/moneysmartt/wp-content/themes/WhiteHouseProFiles/style.css) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/callerid/public_html/moneysmartt/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4284 Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home1/callerid/public_html/moneysmartt/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4287 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home1/callerid/public_html/moneysmartt/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4290 However, when I go on to the Activate page, it says the following: Broken Themes The following themes are installed but incomplete. Themes must have a stylesheet and a template. Name Description WhiteHouseProFiles Stylesheet is missing.

Kate

Hi Jorge, Sorry to hear your having difficulties installing the theme. Did you check the folder itself (before uploading) to see whether the file is in there? Also, you may want to try installing the theme via FTP.

catchjorge1

Yes,mI have not used FTP before and am not sure how to check for that file. Is there a way you could just send me the stylesheet and point me to the folder where I could drop it perhaps?

kastelic

I think you probably have more of an issue than just a missing stylesheet here. Try downloading some ftp software like Filezilla or using your hosting account's file manager to manually upload the theme folder. Should have no problems.