Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

PageLines deleted my post

Guest Guest

Might as well delete my account too PageLines. Since you won't give me a refund, then I'll make your so-called support staff work to delete my posts.

cmunns

I'm not going to speak for everyone affiliated with PageLines whether they are contributors or users, but there are many people who disagree with you. I do not know your situation or what events have transpired...if you had a bad experience then of course someone should work to correct it, but in all fairness the return policy is clearly stated here: http://www.pagelines.com/support/faq/ We also have a free version and test accounts of the pro version that can be used to "try before you buy" thus avoiding this situation. At any rate when you decide to use WordPress and a premium theme. You, the user, become a web master and we can't possibly solve all of your problems or necessarily know the info we need to in order to solve your problem in a timely manner. It's just the nature of finding a needle in a haystack and integrating several code bases into one package. Additionally, we understand that this product isn't going to be for everyone especially if they aren't willing to put in some time learning it, but the PageLines forum is not the place to vent...People are trying to get help here and shouldn't have to sift through that sort of thing especially since they are already customers. We shouldn't have to justify our actions in this regard. Respectfully, Adam If you want to give it another crack let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Guest Guest

Adam, Spare me the bullshit about "needing to be a webmaster". I am. I have been a developer for over 10 years. What I need is a refund not some diatribe about your oh so fair refund policy. I did try the free version and it seemed to work. It is your paid version that didn't work as advertised. Just refund my money. It's simple. I am one of the few people who is dissatisfied. Do the right thing and refund my money. As for the forum not being the right place to expose the fact that I am an unhappy customer, where should I do that? The Better Business Bureau? RipOffReport.com? The FTC? Just refund my money. It's the right thing to do and you know it. I promise I won't tell anybody.

cmunns

I understand. A product should be delivered as promised. My goal wasn't to make excuses so I'll just not say anymore... Unfortunately I work with PageLines part-time and do not have the ability to get you what you want...I'll forward Andrew on this.

Guest Guest

Adam, Thank you for your help. Andrew and I are in the process of exchanging emails as we speak.

Guest Guest

Well, I guess by "exchanging emails" I mean I'm writing him but he is not responding.

Guest Guest

Ok, Andrew has responded, however my refund request has still not been resolved. In fairness, I know that Andrew is probably busy (like all of us), but I really hope this gets resolved one way or the other very soon. BTW, when I do a search for "refund" in the forum I get 41 hits, though in fairness not all of them refer to getting a refund from PageLines (but most do): http://www.pagelines.com/forum/search.php?q=refund