Sign in to follow this  
webmachiavelli

Other Good Webdesign Hellp Forums?

webmachiavelli

I know this might not be the best sort of place to ask this question. You guy's have been uber helpful with stuff but a lot of my questions are more non-pagelines product support questions like design issues. As an example layout-e1302402416322.jpg I want to learn how to create that sort of header/navigation that bleeds into the right or left sidebar but everything layout but the center content and opposite side sidebar aren't like 80 pixels south of the navigation bar. I'm sure there is a place out there that might have these sort of answers but I've just not found a message board or youtube video that really explains this sort thing. Any suggestions? Or maybe hints on the css that might make it work? (obviously I'll be using platform pro to build this out)

ricardo

Hi! What you want is way to much specific for finding threads or videos about it. You can do most of that with PlatformPro without any guidance but that header (and consequent changes because of it) is going to be way too much complicated. Because of that + to make sure everything keeps working as it should in PlatformPro's admin + it looks the same in every browser, I advise you to hire someone. Ricardo

catrina

Based on your example above, it looks like it can be achieved using CSS, but I might be mistaken (the example might look more simple than the actual result you want).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse