Sign in to follow this  
reinars

Page options

reinars

The iBlogpro Page Options does not work for me. I'm trying to make the sidebar left and with no lower sidebar etc. However nothing happens when I update the options/page.

kastelic

Try clicking the "update" button that's all the way at the bottom of the iBlogPro4 Options, not the regular Wordpress button at the right of the screen.

reinars

I've tried that too, but without any luck.

catrina

Try editing the other options and saving to see if you still have problems. If nothing happens, then there's a problem with the entire page options section and not just the sidebar settings...

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

reinars

I've been though a variety of options, but nothing there's no action.

kastelic

Are you using the default template? 'Cause if your using like "full-width" or something it won't make a sidebar.

cmunns

The blog page doesn't take page meta options. What are you trying to do with it?

reinars

I'm trying to have the sidebar to the left. Next, using Widget Logic, trying to add a widget by entering is_page('nane/or ID').

reinars

I think maybe the case is, that f1ezine.com/news is the blog post page (is_home), and that the options therefore doesn't integrate. The same goes for the accordion sidebar - this too won't activate.

timlinson

I'd check with the widget logic devs/community if they have a workaround.

reinars

@Tim: I'm confident it's not Widget Logic, because that seems to work just fine.The options panel seem to be the sinner.

reinars

Alrighty then! I'm a bit wiser now. This page: http://www.f1ezine.com/news is actually "is_home('')". The page options does not allow me to choose which side the sidebar should go? I can choose on other pages. Is this possible to control in a future update? With Widget Logic I now control the "Footer Left/Middle/Right" widgets, so I'm fine here. Apart from this, I've got the hang of things now, and the "theme" is really good - thumbs up!

cmunns

Thanks Reinar, When the theme is updated to the Platform Framework there will be a global option for non-post meta pages such as the main blog page. IT will fix the problem for you

reinars

Absolutely marvelous! Does that also mean, that "Platform" will be a prerequisite?

cmunns

yes of course, not sure yet how this upgrade will be handled quite yet though.

reinars

I actually purchased Platformpro last night, and will put that on f1ezine.com this Friday evening. Stunning job you guy have done!