Sign in to follow this  
boldbelvoir

Changing menu case

boldbelvoir

Hi all I'm using Platform Pro and still trying to get to grips with it. Can someone tell me the custom CSS to add to remove the upper casing on the main menu bar please?

boldbelvoir

Thanks, but this changes the breadcrumbs, not the main menu?

Kate

Hi Phil, You would use the same CSS, only instead of pointing to the breadcrumbs, point to "nav_row", or one of the other nav elements.

boldbelvoir

I am so sorry to be thick, but can someone just give me the CSS that I need to remove the upper casing from the main menu? I have tried #nav-row {text-transform:none;} and similar permutations, but nothing seems to work. What is the actual CSS element I need to look for. I am not a CSS expert and all the coding baffles me.

boldbelvoir

Thanks, but still doesn't work. I tried #menu-item, #main-nav, #nav_row, #main_nav,#primary-nav and nothing works. Finally found it by searching the style.css for 'uppercase' then changed the CSS to: ul.main-nav li a, #secondnav li a, #featurenav a{ font-family: "Lucida Grande", "Lucida Sans", "Lucida Sans Unicode", sans-serif; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: .1em; } Phil.