Sign in to follow this  
bizint

help my layouts have to pot!

bizint

I changed the font and suddenly the right hand side of my "3 column" has wrapped down and the feature page is off to the side! Help! Glad its not live!

timlinson

Can we get a screenshot since it's not live?

kastelic

Try deactivating all plugins to see if one is the culprit.

bizint

Yup I 've de-activated all plugins and still the same http://www.businessinteriors.co.uk/betatest/wordpress/office-fit-out It happened when I changed fonts...but when I moved back its still the same. I had the same problem before once and restored to deafult settings...but i lost a lot of stuff and had to start again... any ideas?! Notice how the feature page is the right width...but the banners and some other seem to blee out over the right? Strange

Kate

Hey bizint, I think I answered this in another thread. It appears that your banner image is set to 960px, while your #page div is set to 820px;

bizint

Hi kate - but I havent changed anything inn the theme? I put the images at 960px wide because that was what the temolate images I replaced them with were....how could the "page div" change to 820 - but more importantly...how can I change it back?!

bizint

Fixed it...I pressed reset layout to default....but I have no idea hoiw they changed...but back to before now!