Sign in to follow this  
bizint

In platform pro - my feature pictures disappear when I change font?!

bizint

I have set up a feature page that runs great with the same size images as the original template. But when I change font from Georgia to Arial - the images disappear? I can see them still rolling throuhg...a very thin sliver is just of to the side...changing...I'd like to change from georgia so please advise! www.businessinteriors.co.uk/betatest/wordpress

timlinson

How did you change the font? with the Typography tab? Also which version of PlatformPro?

hughhempel

I am having a similar problem with an up to date 1.3.1 install... If I make any changes at all to a feature, they completely vanish... Type changes... Photo swaps... Where did they go?

hughhempel

Looks like a plugin conflict with Post Type Switcher... Really too bad too... I don't use that plugin often, but it sure is handy... I suspect that the "feature" custom post type is not properly registered so that the post type switcher can recognize it... Consequently, the conflicting plugin "changes" the post type to "post" on any edit...

timlinson

I'll flag this for the devs to see if it's a problem with the plugin or the features. Also as an aside, current version is 1.3.5, although it doesn't sound like it will help this particular issue.

bizint

I switched off all plug ins...it didnt solve problem...I eventually got round it (and it happens alot at the moment..) by resetting layouts in typography. I've put custom css boxes behind more foot and I literally have to reset everytime I make a change! But it kinda works...

cmunns

It sounds like the layout bug...should only have to reset the layout editor one time to fix it if you're on the current version.

bizint

It seems to like to change to 800px wide for no apparent reason....as long as I can reset and get it working not hugely problemtic...but weird