Sign in to follow this  
bizint

Banner not flush with the nav bar

catrina

I see the banner appearing at the top directly below the navigation and again within the content. Do you just want the banner within the content and topmost one taken away?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

bizint

no ignore all the other stuff I need the the banner to go directly under the nav bar...the same distance as the feature....like a thin feature...

kastelic

Try this is custom CSS:

#banners .banner-area {
	padding: 0;
	}

bizint

Hi Jimmy - that worked, but i have something else weird going on which I'm not sure is related... http://www.businessinteriors.co.uk/betatest/wordpress/clients My nav bar was just one line across the page...now its rolled down onto a second line. The banner is leaking out over the edge to the right? Even though its the same width as my features? Mmm weird...

Kate

Hi bizint, For the nav: did you add any new items or anything? It appears to be wrapping the way it should... For the banner: I see the banner image is 960px, but your #page width is set to 820px;

bizint

Hi kate - I'm tackling with you this in another topic. So gonna close this and thank Jimmy for the right code to make the banners flush!

dustinfaddis

nice