Sign in to follow this  
alamedacomputers

Whitehouse Widgets......

alamedacomputers

Hi, I am having a problem getting my my Widgets to display coerrectly in the Highlight Page Template. They are all disappearing off to the bottom no matter which sidebar I use. Screen shot http://www.lunarmeteoritestore.com/sidebar.png THey should be on the Right where it is BLANK..... Here is the actual page online..... http://www.lunarmeteoritestore.com/moon-rock-for-sale the widgets are at the bottom :( Thanks for your help jc

catrina

Your sidebar is being pushed to the bottom because some of your entries in the content (on the left) are too wide. Are you using any custom CSS? Also, when I scroll to the bottom, your Google Analytics code is showing up. It should be in Custom Code > Footerscripts Code or Analytics box.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

alamedacomputers

thanks 4 your reply. I figured that might be it. I don't use custom CSS (don't know it) I guess I'll just work on reducing my post size thanks, jc

timlinson

When you put in your `` tags in the posts, include "width" and "height" attributes to force a resize of the images. You can also let WP automate this for you. Go to the Settings > Media (different than just Media), and change the various max width / max height values for "Medium Size," "Large Size," etc. Then when you insert an image into the post, you can select one of those predefined dimensions.