Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Best way to hack pagelines_main_logo?

ricardo

Hi! On a multisite install, the logo on the second blog is lacking a trailing slash, which results in a 404 error on the main blog. I added a trailing slash to pagelines_main_logo in library.templates.php as a quick fix but would prefer to add a function or something to platform base's functions.php Any idea how to do it? Thanks in advance! Ricardo

timlinson

Hi Ricardo, I'll flag this for the devs.

cmunns

Use a filter...here is what the current function is with the associated filter hook ` $site_logo = sprintf( '%s', home_url(), get_bloginfo('name'), esc_url(pagelines_option('pagelines_custom_logo')), get_bloginfo('name')); echo apply_filters('pagelines_site_logo', $site_logo); ` Do you know how to use filters?

ricardo

Hi Adam! I've tried everything I could think off but this always end the same way: either nothing happens or the changed code is inserted right on the top of the page, before the doctype declaration. Any idea what am I doing wrong? Thanks! Ricardo

Simon

Hi, sorry with the late reply. Wordpress has a built in function just for this! `add_action ( 'pagelines_site_logo', 'simons_trailing_slash_function' );` `function simons_trailing_slash_function( $site_logo ) {` `$site_logo = sprintf( '%s', get_bloginfo('name'), esc_url(pagelines_option('pagelines_custom_logo')), get_bloginfo('name'));` `return $site_logo;` `}`

ricardo

Thanks Simon! It works! I did exactly the same but failed in the end trying to use a filter related function instead of "return $site_logo;" Ricardo