Sign in to follow this  
windwhippedfarm

resized moved features-images did not follow/do not show

windwhippedfarm

Hi, In the process of reworking my site I changed the dimensions of the feature slider, shifted it up and shifted it to the right. The main problem is: Although I resized my images to fit the new slider dimensions, my images are still not appearing in the feature slider. Another issue: My text links on the feature slides show up but don't work. I tried with Fire Bug to see what I could modify but I am unbale to get any CSS for the slider. Has anyone ever had similar issues? Any ideas would be really appreciated. Thank you for your help, Virginie

windwhippedfarm

Forgot the link, apologies: www.windwhippedfarm.com

timlinson

From what I can tell, you've set the slider dimensions to fit the image dimensions exactly. I see the feature text in the visible area, but the images are being cut off to the right. You might try to 1) widen the slider if you want to keep the text or 2) disable the text by editing each feature and scrolling down to: `Feature Setup Options > Feature Text Position > Full Width Image or Media - No Text`

windwhippedfarm

Hi Tim, Thanks for getting back to me. I did as you recommended and took out the text for each feature but all images are still showing up black. I played with CSS to see if I could somehow move the images over but no luck so far. Below are my CSS codes for the moving around of the feature slider: #feature_slider { width: 400px; height: 300px; margin:0px; margin-top: -610px; border:4px solid black; margin-left:750px; } I then tried to add CSS that could move the image within the slider with this: #feature_slider .fcontent .image { width: 400px; height: 300px; margin-top: -610px; margin-left:750px; } But that didn't work either. Any other suggestions are really appreciated, thanks again for your help. Best, Virginie

Kate

Hi Virginie, You'll need to add this to the CSS as well:

.fcontainer, .feature-wrap{width:400px !important;}

windwhippedfarm

Thanks Kate that worked!

windwhippedfarm

The images are now showing perfectly and I can add some text and a URL link but for some reason the URL link shows up but still does not work. Would anyone know what might be happening in this case? Thanks, V

cmunns

It's a z-index issue Add this: ` #header {z-index:2;position:relative;} #page-main {z-index:444; position:relative;} `

windwhippedfarm

Awesome, that worked, many thanks.