Sign in to follow this  
Shanna

How to remove text after Comment box?

Shanna

PlatformPro theme - This language appears after the comment box on my blog page: You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> ` <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong></p> <p>I cannot figure out how to remove it! Im super new at this and cannot locate the proper section to alter. www.beamingbohemian.com</p> <p>Thank you kindly for your assistance! : )</strong></strike></em>`

Kate

Hi Shanna, You can use this:

.form-allowed-tags{display:none;}

Shanna

Hi Kate. Thank you for your prompt response with the code. Embarrassed to ask, but where exactly am I to put this code? I don't see a place for it in Settings/Discussion. And I can't find the right spot in Global Options or Blogs/Post. :/ Sorry to bother you again! And thanks in advance for your help! Much appreciated!

timlinson

Hey Shanna, this will be under the PlatformPro settings in the Custom Code > Custom CSS field.

Shanna

That did it, Tim! Thanks for the assist! This is my first WordPress site and I'm loving the flexibility of PlatformPro! Clearly, I'm not a code person! : ) Thanks again! Cheers!