Sign in to follow this  
taliasafa

NextGen Gallery Plugin not appearing in my Plugins List

taliasafa

I have searched for NextGen Gallery in my plugins list, but it has never been listed there. Shouldn't it being showing up there? Someone in the forum mentioned that one should go to the bottom of the WP admin settings and adjust the NextGen Gallery settings under "Gallery", but I have never seen anything labeled "Gallery" there. I do see /nextgen-gallery/ in the plugins directory on my hosting server though. Am I missing something. Should I delete the nextgen-gallery folder and try to reinstall it? I am using a resent download of PlatformPro. Thanks!

cmunns

Perhaps your plugin screen is only sorted to show you active plugins?

taliasafa

I had loads of active plugins in my plugin screen, so that wasn't it. I ended up renaming the /nextgen-gallery/ folder and re-downloading the NextGen Gallery plugin from WordPress. I looked in the original nextgen-gallery folder that I had and it had all the right folders, but there were no other files in the folder with them. Very odd.

taliasafa

Sorry. What I meant to say was I had loads of inactive plugins in my plugin screen, along with my active ones.

timlinson

Well just to make sure, this is what people mean when they say the Gallery link is at the bottom: VIP4h.png But if it doesn't even show up in your plugins list, that link probably isn't there. Have you tried asking/reporting to the plugin devs?