Sign in to follow this  
ennfocus

I still have the same problem for 2 months, give me a solution please???

ennfocus

We no longer know who to ask or to talk to, not who made the template, but please, my blog still have problems www.ennfocus.com / blog, I would like you to give me a solution! I've been losing so much time and I can not continue, because I've done everything you said and I continued with the same without solving anything. If you enter a post looks good, the problem is this to go directly to the blog! Thank you and please! Help!

Kate

Hi Orlando, Could you please clarify what you're looking for? You're having issues adding posts?

ennfocus

Hi Kate, If you go to my blog really the problem, I have a lot of time with the same problem and I can not fix it. The truth that many times developers have offered to give my password so that they themselves do that with everything I have said does not fix anything. I can not spend more time with it and influence my work in a negative way ... If you enter a pefect post everything looks like it should be, but if you go directly to the blog www.ennfocus.com / blog comes the problem of the images and the right sidebar template together as if that part was bad, as I tell you I've done everything I have said q but no solution. Please appreciate your help.

Kate

Hi Orlando, So, it appears the issue is actually differing widths. Your left column is set to "640px", but the content (pics and videos) of your left column is much wider. You'll have to narrow those in order for nothing to "overflow". Or, you could just cut it off in CSS, but aesthetically that's not the best option. However, if you want to do that, you could use this code:

#column-wrap{max-width:640px;overflow:hidden;}

ennfocus

I really do not do this, do not understand programming, or codes, sorry. That is why you buy a theme "simple" to configure. I do not understand the various measures, but if you can put different measures are not? But what we see whether you enter a blog post and not? That I can solve? I can not give my password? This is not really ... I have this problem long ago and still the same. Appreciate your help with this problem Kate.

cmunns

We have provided codes many time and suggestions but I never see that you've added them. Can you post screenshot of where you are adding the css codes?

ennfocus

I've been doing everything they have told me, to help people who know and they too have come up with what we must do what we tried and nothing ... And there have been about 3 different people right now that code is not tell me ... But I think to yourselves what ye seek q there can not solve ... I can give you my password and I sure know that problem?? As long comment and I have this problem ... I need to fix it please!

timlinson

Your blog content area is set to be ~960px wide, but the rest of your pages are much wider at ~1160px. Is this what you want to fix? You want the blog content to be ~1160px wide? We know you need to fix something, but we need to know exactly what to fix.

ennfocus

Hi Tim, Thanks for trying to help us, I see that this template can be configured as you want it? Ok since I started the blog to the extent that I think is correct and that there will be no problem as one of its carecteristicas and so I bought ... Then I put it as seen if you walk into a post, it looks like it should be, why not look good if you walk into www.ennfocus.com / blog?? I do not understand is if you can bring the measures you want, before the update also looked good. As I mentioned a few times I've tried everything and people who specialize in wordpress and I say they can not fix anything, they toll me you have to speak with the devolopers. I want the developers to give me a fix and that took a long time with this, I offered them my password to look inside themselves what happens ... but I still unanswered. Thanks for you help and regards.