Sign in to follow this  
taliasafa

H3 styling seems to have changed and I don't know why

taliasafa

I am new to PlatformPro and just started working on a site a few days ago. When I created this page, it was working great. http://heartpine.net/about-goodwin-heart-pine/ But now I have lost the spaces between paragraphs. There must have been paragraph tags there before, but there are none there now. Also, I added dummy text to this page and I get the same thing. I added the paragraphs through the visual editor and made hard returns before each new paragraph (which starts with the word "Lorem"). http://heartpine.net/about-goodwin-heart-pine/history-of-the-woods/history-of-heart-pine/ There is no separations between the paragraphs in the code and you can see it all just runs together. Did I change a setting somewhere. How can I get it to work like it should work normally? I haven't touched any code manually, since I started working on this. Thanks!

catrina

To remedy that perhaps you can add CSS that adds breathing space above each <H3> tag. Here's what you can paste into the Custom CSS area in your Settings:

h3 {padding-top: 20px;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

taliasafa

Thanks for that idea, but I think there is more to the problem than just needing breathing space. I have not modified the template code and yet paragraph breaks are not showing up for some reason in the visual editor. Don't you think this is strange? For example, if I wrote this post in my WP visual editor right now, all three of my paragraphs in this post would being running together.

taliasafa

When I installed the PS Disable Auto Formatting plugin, there was a conflict that disabled the drop-down menus and the feature slider. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks!

Kate

Are you using any other plugins, Talia?