Sign in to follow this  
viveksweet

Help with cufon font replacement

viveksweet

Hey guys, I'm trying to replace my sit font through cufon.. I created a js file and try to uplaod it but have a hard time finding the right folder... I have platform base activated so should I put it in base? or pro? should it go in public or www or somewhere else.. very confused and would love to have some guidance

cshoffmann

It does not matter where you put the font .js file. Just upload it via the add media. Copy the url of its location and paste it in Platform Pro>Settings>Typography>Cufon: Replacement Font File URL. Now make sure you check the box above for "use cufon font replacement" and you must enter the tags below for which fonts to be replaced (h1, h2, h3, .ftitle, .font-primary, and so on).

viveksweet

Shaun, it works, almost perfectly! Thanks for hinting me in the right direction! I copied all the tags you mentioned but it's not reflecting in all my text... like the main text, boxes etc... What are all possible tags so that everything in my whole site will reflect the new font? Thanks a ton!

viveksweet

OK I figured out to put the letter "p" in there, that changed most of the other text... Funny thing I have 3 boxes above my footer and 2 of them reflect the new font except the third one... why would that be? Another thing, The font got smaller, What's the CSS to change the font size for titles and main text? Thanks, Ben

catrina
Funny thing I have 3 boxes above my footer and 2 of them reflect the new font except the third one... why would that be?
It would be helpful if you posted a link to your site.
The font got smaller, What's the CSS to change the font size for titles and main text?
To change the font size for main titles (entry titles) and the body text, use the following:
h2.entry-title {font-size: #px;}
	div.entry_content {font-size: #px;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

viveksweet

Thanks Catrine, Site is offline so can't post a link, sorry I'll add those rules, thanks!

viveksweet

I tried those codes in my custom CSS but nothing changes ( I replaced the # with the size of course)

viveksweet

Figured it out! This is what I did:

h1 {font-size:50px;}

h2 {font-size:40px;}

p {font-size:30px;}

a {font-size:30px;}

leannenicole

Hi - I'm having this same problem. I've added the Cufon file and listed the CSS elements for file replacement as: h1,h2,h3,h4,p,a,body While the headers are working, nothing else is. You can see my site at www.solarnetworksolutions.com/staging. Thanks in advance for your advice!