Sign in to follow this  
chanchal

What is Feature Setup and How to use them

chanchal

What is Feature Setup and How to Use them? I am very new in iBlogPro4 theme. Docs are not really to much helpful. Please help.

catrina

The Feature Set Up area is where you can set up the features (the slideshow area that is at the top of the website - below the navigation). You can see an example of it here: http://www.pagelines.com/demos/iblogpro/. To use it, start out by adding content to each feature as you see fit. For example, in Feature 1, you can add text and an image and the same could be done for Features 2, 3, 4, and so on. They will all display one after another in the slideshow on the homepage. Does that make sense?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

chanchal

Thanks for the reply catrina. Can I add such slideshow only on some specific pages and not at homepage. Is it possible?

Kate

Hi chanchal, If your homepage is a static page, you can add it.

chanchal

Nope...... I have a dynamic homepage I think.... Coz, whenever I have made a post....my homepage updates. So any option then?

cmunns

There should be an option in the Blog and Posts area to show the feature slider above your posts.

chanchal

Got some option, lets see what happen...