Sign in to follow this  
toddatkins

Lost Cufon functionality after upgrade to platformpro 1.3.5

toddatkins

I just upgraded to 1.3.5 platformpro. I've done several upgrades so it's easy now. Only this time my Cufon font replacement stopped working. It was working fine before. I reloaded the settings file and clicked save to make sure all settings were as before. I checked that the Georgia font .js file was in place and that the URL was correct. Cleared cache, everything. Then, just playing around I "activated" the platformpro theme just to see what it would do, and Cufon actually worked. But of course it's platformbase that's got to be activated for things to work right, so I reactivated platformbase and Cufon does not work. Site is: Baton Rouge Counseling I also tried Disable AJAX Saving in Misc Settings and that did not help. Any ideas?

toddatkins

I wonder if it's just me. I only use it for my H1/H2 header text, but I really liked it. Ugh, hope it's fixed soon. Anyone else having this issue?

cmunns

THe file looks like it loads except there are js errors. Why the js errors would only show up in PlatformBase is strange. Do you have any custom scripts added via base that might cause a conflict here?

toddatkins

No custom scripts added. And now, with either PlatformPro or Platform Base activated, Cufon does not work. I have no idea what's going on. I've seen where other people have reported loss of Cufon functionality with the 1.3.5 upgrade. How are you seeing javascript errors on Georgia Cufon .js load?

cmunns
How are you seeing javascript errors on Georgia Cufon .js load?
Through the chrome developer toolbar - scripts section When you updated to 1.3.5 how were you updating...I'll note other issues in the forum and gather more info.

toddatkins

Updated to 1.3.5 by the method of ren platformpro to platformproOLD, then ftp upload platformproNEW, then ren platformproNEW to platformpro, then verify it works, and then del platformproOLD and reload settings file and click save. Worked fine as always, but Cufon dead. ;-(