Sign in to follow this  
zwenthe

Pro Feature not transitioning

zwenthe

On incu-biz.com I have a feature box set up with 4 features and auto transition. Only the most recent feature added is showing and it does not transition. Help?

kastelic

They all should be in the same "feature set" meaning, go into each one and make sure to set it in the correct category.

zwenthe

They are all in one feature set. I have 4 features created, and only the last one added shows. I have disabled all plugins to no avail.

timlinson

Make sure you set a transition time in Feature Settings > Feature Viewing Time > Timeout. By default this is blank, so it won't slide.

zwenthe
Settings-???-Incu-Biz.com-??”-WordPress.png I attached my settings. I've had the transition time set the whole time. I have disable all plugins to no avail. Any other thoughts? If this doesn't work, I'm going to have to switch templates and I'd prefer not to do that

timlinson

Looks like you've set your front page to another static page. Edit that page and scroll down to `PageLines Meta Settings > Feature Slider Section` and see if anything weird happened with those settings. Also is your platformpro version at 1.3.5?