Sign in to follow this  
maha

Having the feature navigation on the side

maha

Hi guys! I searched the forums but did not find any thread on this. Is it possible to move the feature navigation bar to the left side of the feature slider? Not outside of the picture, but included in the picture area (so that the whole thing is still the same width as my content area). I know it would cover a small portion of the pictures, but that's fine. Is that possible? Thanks! simplymeditation.net

catrina

Do you have the feature navigation disabled? It must be enabled first so that it can be moved up.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

maha

Ok, I have enabled it now. Just to clarify, I would like to have it in a vertical position, on the left side of the feature slider. Is that possible?

catrina

It's possible, but the pause button and white bar will remain on the bottom. Do you still want to move the buttons only?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

maha

Well, the reason I want the navigation to be up on the side is to save space. I want to have more info showing on my home page before people have to scroll down. So if the white bar stays down there, that would defeat the purpose. I like to use the feature navigation, so I thought having it on the side would be a good compromise. But the whole thing would have to be there. That could be a nice addition to future versions of PlatformPro. An easy way to choose where you want the navigation bar, top, bottom, right or left. Like the dock in mac os or the menu in windows. Thanks anyway!

bitecomms

Has anyone managed to do this? I would imagine CSS would do the job? I too would like to save horizontal space.

catrina

I haven't seen anymore insight about this feature, but it sounds like something that could be added as a feature.

Designer | Catrina Dulay