Sign in to follow this  
thelobbyist

Sub-Page Drop Down Sub Page Header Bar

thelobbyist

My current project deals with states and I have created a page called States with 50 sub-pages, one for each state. I can't seem to find how to turn on the ability for my state page to show a drop down when highlighted that will list all 50 sub-pages. Secondly, using the carousel page template, it lists 12 sub-pages in a horizontal bar under the photo carousel. Is there a way to increase this to display multiple bars so that I could show all 50 sub-pages? If not, I need to just get rid of the bar and allow navigation just through the drop down. Thanks in advance!

jnoh
My current project deals with states and I have created a page called States with 50 sub-pages, one for each state. I can't seem to find how to turn on the ability for my state page to show a drop down when highlighted that will list all 50 sub-pages.
There should be an option for this under "WhiteHousePro Options > Header and Nav > Enable Dropdown"
Secondly, using the carousel page template, it lists 12 sub-pages in a horizontal bar under the photo carousel. Is there a way to increase this to display multiple bars so that I could show all 50 sub-pages? If not, I need to just get rid of the bar and allow navigation just through the drop down.
You can hide by adding this code to the Custom CSS Code field:
#sub_head {display:none}

thelobbyist

Thanks. I actually did not need to use the code. There is a "Hide Sub Header?" check box in that header and nav section you sent me to. Now my problem is that with 50 sub-pages they waterfall all the way down the screen. I'd really like to increase the number of sub-header bars. Anyway to do that?

jnoh

my apologies, I got mixed up with the themes. Try this code:

#sub_head {height:auto}

thelobbyist

I put it in the custom code box like so:

body{
	#sub_head {height:auto}
	}

But that didn't seem to alter anything.

jnoh

Make sure you keep it outside of body {} like so:

body{}