Sign in to follow this  
gatorman

cForms Images in Feature Highlight Pages

gatorman

Would appreciate some assistance with the following 2 issues using the WhiteHouse Pro theme: cForms: I'd like to add a custom form (either with cForms, Aweber or some other mailer) in the top blue section of a "Feature Page - Page Content" on the homepage on either the left & right side. Is this possible? Has anyone tried this? I've tried customizing some form code to go into the Media section and it throws the whole thing off. I also want to add a custom contact form in the blue section of the "Highlight Page - Standard" or grey section of "Highlight Page - In Content". Also, would it be possible to add a custom background image in CSS or some other way and then place the form on top of it? Any suggestions? Images: Same this as above basically, except that I'd like to incorporate images on the left side of the "Feature Page - Page Content" and below the H1 tag on the blue section of the "Highlight Page - Standard" or grey section of "Highlight Page - In Content". Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

jnoh
Is this possible? Has anyone tried this? I've tried customizing some form code to go into the Media section and it throws the whole thing off. 

Would you mind sending a screen-shot with the form? I'd like to see how it looks entered on both the feature page and the highlight page. The images will require some custom css tweaking. If you set up a test page and provide a live link, I can help you with the code.