Sign in to follow this  
Michael_J

Changing the Feature settings

Michael_J

Is it possible to change the settings for the different components of "Feature" ? I would like to remove the two HTML/Text components and instead just have one graphic element that is 400 x 830 (approx). I would then create 5 different graphics that would be scrolled through using the Feature template.

Kate

Hey Joseph, Yes, you could modify the core files. But, it would be much easier to just assign the images as background images to the features. Then, don't add any content in those other "HTML" sections of the feature edit screen, and you should be good to go.

Michael_J

Hi Kate, Thanks for your response. Do you meant that I should use the Feature Background CSS?

timlinson

Hey Joseph, on your feature edit page, scroll down to the Feature Setup Options: For "Feature Text Position," select the "Full width image or video - no text" options. Upload your image in the "Feature Background Image" setting. Leave the "HTML" section blank.

Michael_J

Kate, I tried your suggestion but if there is no content in the other "HTML" sections, then the Feature is not recognized. Here is the code that I put into the "Feature background" section, leaving everything else blank:

body
	{
	background-image:url('http://leftcoastlogic.com/images/features/MainFeature_SN-1.jpg');
	background-repeat:no-repeat;
	} 

Tim, the solution you suggest is not available in iBlogPro3.

catrina
body
	{
	background-image:url('http://leftcoastlogic.com/images/features/MainFeature_SN-1.jpg');
	background-repeat:no-repeat;
	} 

Joseph, the code you added (above) is for changing the overall body background image, not the feature background image. Also, where exactly in the settings are you adding this code?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse