Sign in to follow this  
maha

Please help! Alignment problem

maha

Aaahhh! Everything was going fine, I love Platform Pro! But I think I just deleted something accidentally in my custom code, and now the alignment of many things on the site is all messed up. Problems I noticed so far: 1- Feature slider on home page is gone (except for a thin line on the left). 2- My box pages ("Meditation" and "Classes") are also all messed up. The boxes used to be all nice and neat in the main content area, and now they are all over the place. 3- My carousel (on page "Recipes") extends further to the right than it should. Here is the site: simplymeditation.net And here is the custom code I have right now (excluding all the stuff related to font formatting because I know that is not the problem): #branding .content-pad {padding: 0 0 0 0;} #nav_row.main_nav, .main_nav ul.sf-menu ul li {border-bottom: 0 solid} #primary-nav a{background:transparent !important;} #primary-nav li{background:transparent !important;} body { padding-top: 0;} .top_thumbs .fboxgraphic { text-align: left;} #carousel .content-pad {background:url(http://simplymeditation.net/wp-content/uploads/trans.php?color=FFFFFF&trans=70)} #carousel .content ul li img { background: transparent; border-width: 0;} If you have any idea of what is there or what is missing that could mess up the alignment of everything, please, please point me in the right direction! Thank you in advance!

cmunns

You probably just need to reset your layout editor.

maha

Oh my God! You just saved my life! Thank you so much! Now I only need to do some minor adjustments to have it like before. Thank you a million times!