Sign in to follow this  
ssmyth

Platform Pro Feature Re-Order Plugin Gone?

zachirino

tried using this one but it doesnt work either. recieving an invalid argument on line 93 message when going to pages and features.

astearns

Sorry, guys... We're just as stumped as you are as to why this awesome plugin just disappeared. If anyone finds a plugin that works well for this function, please let us know!

samyone

Hi, everyboby I use Post Types Order and it's work very well with all sections (banner, features, boxes, post or menus). options selcted suscriber Which version of WP and PageLines are you using ?

samyone

@Catrina, works with WordPress 3.1 and PlatformPro 1.3.0.2 (PlatformBase 1.3.1)

samyone

One suggestion for everyone, I used it to display different widget on different page and specify widget_logic with conditionnal tag like is_page('ID page') and not is_page('name-of-the-page'). It's because when i used name-of-the-page, i have an error so i tried it with ID page an then it do the best. So try it with ID page ! you don't regret it oO !!

acousticscentral

I managed to track down a .zip file containing the Post-Types-Order plug-in, when I did a new install yesterday and couldn't find the plug-in through the dashboard search. If anyone wants it, let me know what the easiest way to upload it is and I'll do it. Once you've got the zip, you can install it using that.