Sign in to follow this  
viveksweet

Link in text witouth the black box?

viveksweet

Is there a way to make a link in the text in a feature slider without the text to have a black box around it? Platform Pro

Kate

Hey Ben, Yes... You can do this by modifying the CSS. Are you using Firebug?

viveksweet

Yes I use firebug but I don't know anything about it

timlinson

Ben, this wiki has a quick tutorial and a nice video to get you started on how to use it for some custom CSS work: http://www.pagelines.com/docs/customization-tips After you get the ID/classes (will be different depending on the feature design style), you'll probably want to set `border: 0`

monahowell
I am trying to do the same thing, however the black "box" in my case is not just an outline (border) it's a black filled background area just behind the text. I found the css that governs the padding of that background, however when set to zero it's just cropped tightly to the words (no padding). I want to remove that background altogether, but I can't find anything in the css that looks related, such as text-background or some such.

Jenny
@monahowell This is a very old topic. I suggest starting your own topic to get an answer to your question. :) Remember to provide us with a link to your site.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.