Sign in to follow this  
viveksweet

reducing the space between the logo and feature slider

viveksweet

Hey guys, I'm trying to reduce the space under my logo and above the feature slider to 8 pixels.. I'm using the full width design with canvas and have the brandnav on top of the pagelines fetures selected. I have a hard time putting the right CSS code in there Can anyone help me? Thanks! PS: Theme is platform pro

timlinson

What CSS rules have you been trying? Also a live link would help.

viveksweet

Tim, I tried all the things that where mentioned by others on this form in other treads... The site is not live yet, it's behind a coming soon page, sorry

Kate

Hey Ben, If you're using Firebug, it will help you pick out the elements you're trying to style, and what their current styles are.

viveksweet

I tried but still no luck

astearns

Hey Ben... In order for us to be helpful, we'll likely need to see your site URL and what code you are already using. :) Otherwise, we don't have any way to troubleshoot your problem.

fcfellowship

Hey guys, I am trying to do the same thing and I know little about php. Please help. My site is: www.actionrevival.org

viveksweet

I resolved the problem by changing the header layout with branding on top of the nav bar etc. Thanks for the help anyway guys!

timlinson

Will, actually in this case we're dealing with CSS and not PHP. Grab a copy of the Firebug Firefox addon and watch this video: http://www.pagelines.com/docs/customization-tips In your case, you can try this rule to see if it's what you want. Insert it as described in the video. `#page-canvas #feature {margin:0;}`

fcfellowship

TIM RULES! You made that easy. THANK YOU! You are a gift, sir! :>)