Sign in to follow this  
deaneogden

Platform Pro feature slider creating additional blanks

deaneogden

Hey everyone! Since the most recent upgrade to Platform Base 1.3.2 a few days ago, my feature slider on my home page (http://www.deaneogden.com/) is displaying blank slides in between each actually loaded feature slide. They show up as empty black "slates" between each feature that I actual have loaded in "Features" section as my default set. Curious if anyone else has had this issue, and if any of you know what I need to tweak in order for this behavior to go back to the normal shuffle of my feature slider. It has worked perfectly since day one, so I'm sure I've done something in this most recent upgrade to mess it up somehow. Aside from that one little thing, I LOVE this theme and everything you all are doing to make it better and better all the time. Thanks for all of your hard work. Definitely takes the pain and frustration out of WP for me, which is a huge deal! Deane

deaneogden

UPDATE 3/30/11: A friend just pointed out that this behavior only seems to happen in Firefox 4. Safari renders the site perfectly, as does Opera. I'm assuming then that it is a Firefox 4 issue, and not one of the theme itself. Sorry for the false alarm! ;) That being said, does anyone know why FF would the feature slider like this, and... is there a workaround so that my site isn't showing blank slides for Firefox users? Thanks again! DO

amy001

As a big fan of the seriesNCIS:Los Angeles DVD NCIS original, I was pleased to learn that a spin-off will be introduced!I saw that all Chris O'Donnell Grey's Anatomy, and only heard about LL Cool J, Danielle Ruah, etc., as part of the series. But on top of a The Tribe DVDfantastic series that I prefer the original surprise!Even though I love the banter of the team spirit of Gibbs, comedy optimistic they integrated in the LA series (especially Sam and G!) cracks me hour after hour. Nate brings a whole new feature of NCISThe Office DVD where suspects profiling is absent from the original seriesm while Hetty gives mothering comic relief to the series. DOM, and Eric Kensi occur frequently, and add a new dimension to the original series no. You may be tired of all the Gibbs team, but otherSopranos DVD agents to provide a new and refreshing. It is also able to integrate well with the original, often including Abby and Vance.Overall, in addition to being a crime procedural, lighten the atmosphere over its origin. The case (especially 1x07) does not How I Met Your Mother DVDdisappoint, and needless to say I saw my digital episodes again and again. It is my most-watched program (almost every day!) And surprise me with excellent quality. DVD should not be disappointed! Buy Cheap DVD NCIS:Los Angeles DVD

cmunns

I've just upgraded to FF4 and PP 1.3.5 on my local server and it runs fine. Did you try resaving the feature settings or anything like that?