Sign in to follow this  
danadominguez75

Carousel navigation arrows magically invisible!

danadominguez75

Hello, I recently purchased Platform Pro and am in the process of learning how this thing works. I've just inserted the image carousel on a web page and linked it to a NextGen web gallery. The images are showing up fine. However, I can't see the navigation arrows. If you hover over the area where they should be, you'll see that the pointer arrow turns into a finger that, if clicked, will advance the carousel. My problem is that you can't see the arrows. Is this just a color formatting issue? http://indysoundworks.com/?page_id=1347 Thanks

timlinson

Hi Dana, that's strange indeed. Which versions of PlatformPro and WordPress are you using? Any other plugins?

danadominguez75

Wordpress: 3.1 Pagelines: Not sure. Just purchased it last weekend. Plugins: (active)

• cforms (v. 11.7.3) NextGen Gallery (v. 1.7.4) Worpress Importer (v. 0.4) WP-Table Reloaded (v. 1.9.1)
(disabled)
  • Akismet Hello Dolly (Not sure how I got this one. Must have come in a bundle) Simple Twitter Connect (bundle) (v. 0.14)

cmunns

disable the cforms default styling.

danadominguez75

cmunns, I disabled the default styling and it worked! In fact, I think the form looks better this way. Well done.