Sign in to follow this  
acuitas

Error Engaging Theme

acuitas

Could someone tell me what this error message implies? When I tried to engage the platformbase, it kicked me out of WordPress with this message: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/belfa0/public_html/mainehotel/wp-content/themes/platformpro/sections/nav/section.nav.php on line 13

Andrew

Are you using PHP5? This is a PHP4 issue.

acuitas

Andrew, Thank you for responding. I just set the default processing to PHP4, (not sure what it was before, it wasn't clear) but I still couldn't get back into WordPress. Should I uninstall WordPress and start over? Or do you have another idea?

acuitas

Wait, maybe you were saying the opposite. Your statement could be read both ways. I'll try PHP5.

acuitas

Yes, that was it. Thank you!

amy001

Food programs showTwo And A Half Men DVD false reality game on Monday night with my rules and sentence Kitchen attract more viewers than million dollar decline.Seven of the competition reality my rule of cooking in the kitchen, again with the rating 1444000 viewers.Program NCIS:Los Angeles DVDfor 1.5 hours followed by Conviction Kitchen, who lost his lead viewers to the show, but still managed to attract 841 000 and the tenth place in the night.Eddie McGuire nine new show Million Dollar Drop scrimmage was againstThe Tribe DVD the last half hour of my rules of kitchen and cooking the first half sentence, but only managed a 644,000 crowd and 20 overall.Game show in the preview last week, 933,000 viewers nationally, and 12 on the spot.Nine issued two episodes of Two and a Half MenHow I Met Your Mother DVD at 19.30 and 20 hours were 969,000 and 711,000 viewers, and the eighth and seventh spots, respectively.Long current affairs program Four Corners, ABC1 also rated better than Million Dollar drop the public and 864 000 in ninth place overall.AustralianScrubs DVD Story, ABC1, which was presented to twenty years, is also highly rated 830 000 tune, which is 12 most watched shows. ------------------------------------------------- Buy Cheap DVD Two And A Half Men DVD