Sign in to follow this  

Post Lists for Boxes Empty

I've created several posts in boxes. To see all posts under the specific box, I can click the link (number of posts) in box set category. The problem is, the posts aren't listed in the table. What was wrong?

Kate

I apologize... I'm not sure I'm following. Do you mean you created several box sets?

Yes, I created several box sets. Each has its own post. In admin area, whenever I want to see the posts belongs to each sets, the list is not available. You can see the screenshots here: nWmgH.jpgtT7hx.jpg

kgstew

Did the box posts appear in the past and have recently disappeared?

I don't know. My site is under development and now I'm extensively adding new posts. I just noticed it.

Kate

Do you have any plugins installed? If so, please try disabling those and seeing if the problem persists. If it doesn't, reenable the plugins one by one to find the culprit. BTW: Which version of PlatformPro are you using?

Platform Pro 1.3.4. Looks like I need to do a major troubleshoot as this is multisite mode. Now I found out that feature and banner sets got the same issue too, but the default wordpress set such as post tags is working fine.

astearns

You might want to upgrade to 1.3.5, as there is a bug fix specifically for multisite in that version. I don't know that it will actually affect anything in your specific issue, but it's worth a try.

Did that.. and no luck.. seems like I have to spare my time to do what Kate suggested :(

Strange. I did remove all the plugins, including multisite's but doesn't seem to work. Any ideas other way I can check.. enabling debugging details etc?

I got new findings. I thought instead of going through the plugins one by one to find the culprit, I did a clean install of the latest WordPress and PlatformPro. I test on the default feature sets and box sets. The result is similar - No posts found. I'm wondering is it just me facing this issue? Could someone do some tests on this?

cmunns

And you did install v 1.3.5? To turn on "debugging" you need to look for the line towards the bottom of the wp-config.php file in the root of you wp install that mentions define...debug, FALSE and change it to TRUE.

Did that. But what sort of info do I need to look at? So far there's no hint in the log details.. mostly referred to the plugins notice.

Sourena

What I understand from your screenshots is that you have created several box sets. Every box set has several boxes in it. But you are looking for the boxes among your posts. You are looking the wrong place. Check your boxes. They should be there. qp9wi.png

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages

Correct, but Boxes displays the list of all posts I have in all Box Sets, in numbers of pages. Now I have a long list of posts on each Box Sets, and total in hundreds of posts. So I need to see the post by Box Sets. Why should it be there if it has no purpose right?

cmunns

If you just get plugin errors then there shouldn't be an issue. No one else has chimed in on this issue. Have you checked with your hosting provider to see if they have "safe-mode" on or are running the latest PHP5, etc?

Sourena

In your page you have to choose what box set you want to show otherwise if you choose a "Box page" template for your page it shows all the boxes. See the image: xqKXJ.png By the way, in PlatformPro we have "posts" and we have "boxes". They are two different things. I think when you say posts you mean boxes, right?

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages

@cmunns The site is on my local environment, running on php 5.2.17. So looks like i'm the only one facing this error. I want to understand how it works so I can debug. I really appreciate if someone could highlight me where I can look into or what might cause this problem. @Sourena Parham That's totally a different thing.