Sign in to follow this  
screenrage

demo site: Fatal error

screenrage

I setup a demo site on pagelines but cannot see my site. I keep getting this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_plugins() in /home/arpowers/public_html/pl_test/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/library.options.php on line 363 I did not touch any of the plugins, in fact they're all disable from what I can see. j

scotmanfrontiernetnet

It could be that your upload of your theme was corrupted when uploading to your webserver. It does happen. Sometimes all the files are not copied which produces errors. I would try re-uploading and see what happens.

Kate

In addition to Scot's comment, it can also happen when downloading the zip file, though less likely. So, if you try re-installing it and don't have any success, perhaps you could try re-downloading it.

kevster

I too have the exact same problem! And same error code.... Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_plugins() in /home/arpowers/public_html/pl_test/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/library.options.php on line 363 Since the TestDrive is automatically created there can be no uploading of files by me (Scot's comment) and there can be no downloading of corrupted files by me (Kate's comment) I re registered for a different account and the same error happened!!! Something is amiss in TestDrive land

Kate

Hey Kevster... You are absolutely right. I didn't read the post title (or post!) closely enough. I apologize. I do believe there have been some issues with the test drive accounts. When did you "reregister"? And, are you still experiencing the issue?

lehze

Got the same message, just re-registered a few minutes ago, same deal. Help?

kevster

It's now working this morning. Somebody must have fed the hampsters that make the interweb work!

astearns

We do try to feed those hamsters every once in a while. :)

amy001

"Scrubs"Scrubs DVD, the popular medical comedy was a staple on NBC from 2001, but has decided not to renew the show and drawing the ire of the fans. Fortunately, the series was picked up immediately by ABC for its eighth season. As for the DVD, "Scrubs - Season Eight" is superb. Not only are all so funnyThe Sopranos DVD and entertaining episodes that really strives to offer many special features. No waiting 16 audio commentary and "Scrubs: including interns" on the DVD was great. Personally, I felt they were waiting for How I Met Your Mother DVDthis final season is the last and so were all with unique characteristics. Therefore, all the DVD season certainly keep "Scrubs" fans busy for hours and say fans will get their money with this version. Absolutely brilliant!With the news thatTwo And A Half Men DVD there will be a ninth season of "Scrubs", it will be interesting to see what direction the series goes. Is the show focused on interns, or a new hospital? What is known now, Zach Braff and Sarah Chalke will be in six episodes, while others have contributed Donald Faison, Neil Flynn and John C. McGinley await word if their Prison Break DVDpilots, to demonstrate that they have filmed will be picked up by a network. But if anything, this eighth season of "Scrubs" did a good job with the trainees and webisodes that give us even more depth to the personality of the characters. All this is included in this DVD set.For fans of "Scrubs" is obvious. The purchase and, indeed, highly recommended! ----------------------------------- Buy Cheap DVD Scrubs DVD