Sign in to follow this  
dmattison

Receiving a Fatal Error. Please Help!

dmattison

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_site_admin() in /home8/dccityze/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-template-pack/bp-template-pack.php on line 323 Please advise asap

Simon

What version of Wordpress are you using? I think is_site_admin() is deprecated.

dmattison

i am using the most updated wordpress.org program i think its 3.1

timlinson
dainiswmichel
hey thanks for the posts the error i experienced was Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_site_admin() in /home/ctoadministrator/22nd.curetinnitus.org/wp-content/plugins/bp-admin-actions/bp-admin-actions.php on line 52 and at this post: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-call-to-undefined-function-is_site_admin-2 panzerfahrer recommended The function is_site_admin needs to be replace with is_super_admin(). Maybe the plugin developer could take care of this? i went to the appropriate file, changed the word "site" to "super" and i am not getting the error anymore. best, dainis w michel

dainiswmichel
had to do the same thing here Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_site_admin() in /home/ctoadministrator/22nd.curetinnitus.org/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-activity-as-blog-comments/theme/activitycomments/blogactivity-comments.php on line 74 and here Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_site_admin() in /home/ctoadministrator/22nd.curetinnitus.org/wp-content/plugins/bp-admin-actions/bp-admin-actions.php on line 99 ps: since i have not downloaded the latest buddypress files (i just upgraded within the wp dashboard), i don't know how to do a global search and replace :-( but the fix seems pretty easy :-)