Sign in to follow this  
afp582_

Adding side navigation bar

afp582_

Hello: I am making progress with the Pagelines setup, but I can't figure out how to add a default navigation bar to most pages. It says in the template selection that you can edit the layout for different pages. I used the most simple layout as the default when working with my homepage, but now I can't figure out how to add a bar at the left side of the new page with my custom html navigation bar. I would like to use this different layout as a "feature" page layout. Here is the page I am working on. http://www.americanfreepress.net/wordpress/?page_id=129 Can you help? Where can I customize the template design? Thanks. Jason PS - I really tried for a long time to figure this out.

cmunns

Each page has a general page meta option for layout. Go to the page in question and assuming it's not the blog page you can choose the layout if you scroll down to the meta options. Should be the first tab/option you see.

afp582_

Adam: The option is actually right at the bottom of the page. There is so many options, it's hard to figure it all out. Thank you very much. Jason