Sign in to follow this  
dmattison

My posts aren't publishing

dmattison

i just purchased Platform Pro. I have created a new posts but when i push publish it doesn't and the posts disappears. Is there something i have not done in settings...please advise ASAP.

cmunns

Are you giving the post a title? Is there any error that pops up?

dmattison

I have given them titles...it just loads and then goes blank...If i reload it will go to the "all posts" page and it will have disappeared (even though i save the draft). Or if it goes blank and I click back it keeps happening when you publish. Another problem has occured...my blog has disappeared...when i go to the log in its a blank page and when i just go to the website it is a blank page...

cmunns

Those are some strange issues. Can you contact your host and ask them to look for anything fishy with the error log. Are your files permissions all set up correctly?

dmattison

i will try contacting the host... with respect to the permissions...they should have been...i didn't change any of the permissions since purchasing this program

dmattison

Ok...i spoke with the host co. there was a script update which was why my site disappeared and posts weren't showing up... but, now another issue lol...i just got the following error when trying to add a page Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home8/dccityze/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1126