Sign in to follow this  
annabelr

Cufon font replacement not working

annabelr

Hi there, I upgraded to platformpro 1.3.3 and cufon font replacement which was working fine... went nuts see : http://rnhp2010.lamaisondenosreves.fr/ I tried moving around the cufon font file (to core/js to js), changing its name (to type.cufon.js to miso.font.js)... The URL is correct. I declared all the css elements to be replaced... The crazy thing is it used to work! Now i only get h3 widget titles replaced by what i guess is caluna... Any idea on how to solve this? Thx for your answers as i should get online today (already beyond schedule due to cufon thing).

annabelr

PS : the replacement font is Miso, i declared the following CSS elements

h1, h2, h3, h4, .post-title, #boxes .fboxtitle h3, #callout-area .callout_head, #highlight .highlight-head, .banner-title h2

Simon

What is the URL to your cufon file?

annabelr

@Simon : two type faces (bold and regular) = two type functions. Font file as generated by Cufon. Thx for the link to the fixed cufon file (which i uploaded to core/js) but alas didn't make much of a difference. I'll try regenerating the file font and will let you know.

annabelr

: - (( Tried with new font files (one with regular and bold, one with regular only), uploaded as is from cufon to js http://rnhp2010.lamaisondenosreves.fr/wp-content/themes/platformpro/js/miso_italic_400-miso_italic_700.font.js http://rnhp2010.lamaisondenosreves.fr/wp-content/themes/platformpro/js/miso.font.js Still not working! As i wrote : have to launch the site today, so i guess i'm left with no other choice than reverting to ... what 1.3.2, 1.3.1? Could you let me know which version didn't implement the new Typography Settings panel? Will appreciate a solution to this issue though. Feel free to ask for a login to check out the install.

annabelr

Yeah... right, with 1.3.2. As i said : no choice but reverting, which i did. So again : no solution to the initial problem. I guess i'll be more cautious with next releases.

spiritfoxy

I am having the same problems, and with 1.3.5 which was supposed to have a fix for the problem

toddatkins

Same problem here with 1.3.5. In 1.3.1 it was working fine. Hate to bitch, guys, but PLEASE fix Cufon, it really makes my site super nice, if you ask me. Thanks ;-)

Andrew

will do some extensive testing w/ the next update.. sorry about the issue.

karmatrinlay
Has there been no update to this yet? It still appears to be an issue as I can't get it to work either.

Rob
There have been no issues reported since the release of PlatformPro 1.3.5 and we're now on 1.5.3. What version are you running? It's likely outdated. Please ensure that you have PlatformBase 1.4.1 activated and PlatformPro 1.5.3 in your themes folder.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur