Sign in to follow this  
WarriorII

Custom Code Resets

WarriorII

Hello Guys, I have platformPro, was working with it fine, then migrated to a different location by dumping the DB sql and replacing all URL references to the new location but noticed some modifications were reset, then I realized that I've had missed Filesystem references so I replaced those in the dump file and updated the DB with the new structure/data, but now I have the problem that the Custom CSS Code gets reset to body{}, also the checkbox that enables drop down menus gets disabled every time I modified them. I'm new to these themes and don't know were to look. thanks alex

cshoffmann

I recommend using the PlatformPro Base and make your "custom code" edits in base.css. i think that may resolve your problem. just cut your custom code and put it in the base.css file. Also, make sure your update is PlatformPro 1.3.3 and Platform Pro Base 1.3.2 If you choose to remain in the custom code section of settings, then be sure to try dynamic inline in the misc settings section.

WarriorII

Thanks for the tip Shaun, I just have to figure out now, why is the "show dropdown" option reverting too, anyone have an idea? Thanks

cmunns

The checkbox is not saving even on the most recent release?