Sign in to follow this  
mightymos

Misalignment in

mightymos

Can I get some help in fixing what I'm seeing in the "PlatformPro Settings" section in admin? The left nav is all misaligned. What's causing this? Please see below. Thanks for any help! OqHqC

catrina

I think you forgot to post a link or a screenshot. Can you post a link so I can see?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

catrina

There must be a CSS conflict going on in the admin area. Do you have any plugins that you can deactivate?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mightymos

Yes, I have eleven active plugins. How should I go about troubleshooting?

mightymos

I deactivated all the plugins and everything looks good! Should I activate each plugin one by one until I find the guilty plugin?

mightymos

Looks like the "Flickr Gallery" and "Latest Tweets" plugins are the culprits but, I want to keep these plugins activated. Is there a way I could keep them without having them conflict with the CSS in admin?

kastelic

You could use the Firebug inspector to see which elements are being affected. You can inspect an element and then see a list of rules applied to it, the see which css file is causing each rule. Or you could find other plugins that do the same thing, I'm sure there are lots of others. Or you could leave it, i've seen this happen and not affect functionality at all.