Sign in to follow this  
puravida

downloading photos on platform 1.1.3

puravida

I have photos on both a DVD and flashdrive (and a file folder) I am trying to import the photos onto platform 1.1.3. Flash and browser won't allow it. I need about 30 photos of my paintings downloaded onto to my website in order to get into action. Any one help on this?? thanks

kgstew

Hi Puravida, You may want to consider updating your version of Platform to current 1.3.3 version which has added features and bug fixes though this may not be your problem. You can try to upload you pictures via FTP and access them that way. It does not sound like this an issue with Platform but rather an issue with the browser or an interaction with WordPress. -Kyle

puravida

Well, I downloaded the latest version, I also have FileZilla as my FTP. that does not wk either. Well I have a class in 2 wks maybe she can help. I have 4 venues for downloading and none of them are working. My next step is see if I can size the photos to a more manageable size, maybe that is the problem

Andrew

Ah, you're a free version user. We actually recommend you go to the wordpress.org forums for support;