Sign in to follow this  
elyons3683

Removing page title

elyons3683    0
elyons3683

I'd like to remove the page title from the page itself. I'm using iBlogPro3 and I've attached a screenshot of an example page. This is the Books page, and I'd like the word Books that's in blue at the top of the page to be removed. http://www.elizabethlyons.com/newauthorsite/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Picture-3.png Where can I make this edit? Thx

Andrew    201
Andrew

did you look for the theme option for removing 'page titles'?

elyons3683    0
elyons3683

I'm using iBlogPro3 and within the theme options, I don't see anything for removing page titles. Would you let me know where that is? Thx!

moz    0
moz

Hi, Go to: 1. iBlogPro 3 Options 2. Pages and Posts 3. Uncheck the first checkbox 'Show WP titles on pages?' Regards, moz

elyons3683    0
elyons3683

I don't have that checkbox on the Pages and Posts tab. I'm using iBlogPro3 version 3.5.1. Has there been an upgrade? If so, where can I find it and how can I install it without messing things up?

moz    0
moz

Hum... I don't know the detailed change log of versions but 3.5.1 it's not the latest. I have the 3.6.2 and I have this option. I suggest you to send an e-mail to hello@pagelines.com with your order details to ask the last version. Regards, moz