Sign in to follow this  
words247gmailcom

I apologize in advance, but I need very basic help

words247gmailcom

I had previously installed EcoPro (but a long time ago on a website I never launched), and I recall the editing area being much different from what I just uploaded in a new WordPress 3.0 install (with multisite enabled, just fyi in case that matters)). I promise to read the documentation and peruse the forum henceforth, but I'm very pressed for time and just want to make sure the basics appear to be in place and functioning before I devote more time to customizing (I'm having to learn multisite as well as how to customize EcoPro, in addition to developing a completely different site. And I'm not a programmer! Arghhhh....lolol). If you go to http://www.blogs4good.com you'll see I've enabled EcoPro. However, in the features area of my dashboard, I see the default information but it isn't showing on the site, as you can see. Before I recalled the public web page showed the default feature boxes and default text. It probably has something to do with the type of Page selected, but I can't find how to work with this. Is it possible for you to very quickly explain how to make it so the EcoPro home page template is visible on the site, so I can "see" what I'm working with? Thanks very much in advance! :)

cmunns

Yes you should be able to just select a page template the way you used to. It's possible that WP hid it in the upgrade. Check it out in the "screen options" toggle in the top right

words247gmailcom

Thanks, but screen options only reveals the number of columns. :( I feel there's something super basic I'm being "duh" about, but I just can't figure it out. I'm going to dive into the documents and information here now and see if I can have an "aha" moment. Thanks again. :)