Sign in to follow this  
onestandard

List Category Posts Plugin + Box

onestandard

Good afternoon, all. I'm using the List Category Posts plugin to feed posts to boxes, but I'm having an issue getting the default bullet point to show. Here's what I've tried so far: (1) Changing padding in the CSS to allow room for the bullets (2) Changing the u1.lcp_catlist styling to include the bulleted styling (which you can see in the content section of our homepage) As you can see, the plugin seems to be working fine when the shortcode is inserted into the content section of a page, but the styling gets stripped (Firebug shows it struck-through) when inserted into a box. My site is http://www.annapolissound.com Any ideas?

cmunns

I do see some bullets in there. Did you figure out that you have to change the CSS a bit?

onestandard

Hey, Adam. Yep, I figured I'd have to tweak the CSS (although I'm not sure why out of the box the shortcode is working in the page content area and not the box content - should that be expected?). I've tried variations on the styling code that is working in the page template: ul { list-style: disc outside none; } targeting the widget .widget ul li { list-style: disc outside none !important; } Also tried the same with ol.